What is cellulite? According to Wikipedia,
“Cellulite (also known as adiposis edematosa, dermopanniculosis deformans, status protrusus cutis, gynoid lipodystrophy, and orange peel syndrome) is the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue that manifests topographically as skin dimpling and nodularity, often on the pelvic region (specifically the buttocks), lower limbs, and abdomen.Cellulite occurs in most post-pubescent females.”
Every woman knows cellulite is a nightmare. Check out all of these awesome DIY cellulite scrubs that will help reduce the amount of cellulite on your legs, butt, and thighs. Cellulite may not affect everyone and if you feel like you might have quite a large amount of it – these remedies may not be as effective. Combine these anti-cellulite methods with a great diet and exercise to help blast away cellulite for good! Excited to learn how to rid your body of cellulite the natural way? Check out these awesome tips!
13 DIY Cellulite Scrubs | How To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Here are 13 DIY Cellulite Scrubs that will help minimize the appearance of cellulite while leaving your skin feeling silky and smooth.
1. DIY Cellulite Coffee Scrub
2. Coconut Coffee Anti-Cellulite Scrub
3. DIY Coffee Essential and Coconut Oil Cellulite Scrub
4. Olive Oil + Brown Sugar + Coffee Scrub
5. Coconut Oil + Coffee Scrub
6. Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub
7. Coffee + Brown Sugar + Sea Salt + Almond Oil
8. Baby Oil + Brown Sugar + Coffee Scrub
9. Ruby Red Grapefruit and Tangerine Sea Salt Body Scrub
10. Firming + Softening DIY Body Scrub
11. Soap And Anticellulitic Scrub With Coffee And Cinnamon
12. Nutty Butt Butter
13. Dr. Oz’s Healthy Skin Scrub
Thanks for checking out our article! Leave your feedback in the comments section below and we’ll be sure to get back to you. Definitely check out all of our other great articles. Subscribe to our newsletter to get all the best tips and tricks and beauty advice right in your inbox!
FOLLOW, LIKE, SHARE US & MORE: